Monday, August 17, 2009

A List to Lift Your Spirits - 45 Ways to Improve Your Life!

A dark chocolate gourmet gift basket can indeed lift your spirits - so can this list!


From the sassy & spirited minds at SmakNews.com
is this list of '45 Ways to Improve Your Life'. It was such an enticing list, so we could'nt help but share a few with you right here!

- Smile more, it doesn’t cost you money and will knock years from your face off!



- Stop thinking about your regrets and start living your life.

- Forgive and forget. Holding grudges is like having excess baggage on a flight. You only end up paying hefty fines for them. So just bin those grudges and travel light.

- Enjoy your breakfast, lunch and dinner. Make meal times sacred. Don’t talk business. Everything else is rushed enough; take your time with meals!



- Help a total stranger for no reward.

- Accept shortcomings and work around them.

- Volunteer your services to causes you believe in.

Read the rest of the lovely list here!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I don't know how you found my twitter page or why you signed up to follow me, but THANK YOU because if you hadn't I wouldn't have found you, and your words and your blogs and your beingness is something I want to share with EVERYONE. Also, may I say that I love chocolate.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to read your comments